Cut for spoilers……….
So….Beth wakes up in a health-care facility where:
- Health care administrators are harsh, indifferent bureaucrats with no experience in medicine
- Care is rationed and distributed based on the the patients utility to society and the expenditure of resources
- Healthcare still costs an arm, if not an arm and a leg
- People in the health care program cannot exit the program without severe penalty
- The doctors are limited by the administrators in terms of what health care they can provide
- The health care administrators believe their policies are for ‘the greater good’
So, what we really have here, is Beth waking up in a dedicated Obamacare facility.
Truly, television at its most horrifying.